Come join MHNA's most popular event!
Everyone loves a parade—especially when you and your family can join the procession to Allendale Park. The MHNA July 4th Parade and Picnic has become a neighborhood tradition that celebrates hometown heroes and strengthens the relationships between neighbors. Families come from throughout the Pasadena area to join the fun.
- 10am - Parade lineup @ Euclid & Fillmore
- 10:30am - Parade starts - south on Euclid to Allendale Park
- 11am - 1pm - Picnic & Party @ Allendale Park
Other than food, THE EVENT IS FREE! The Pie 'n Burger truck is back with burgers or grilled cheese sandwiches plus chips and a drink.
Online advance lunch sales have ended. If you purchased discount meal tickets, remember to bring your printed or mobile meal ticket(s) to the event (check your receipt email from Eventbrite)! You can buy full-price lunch tickets for $20 at the event on July 4 (via credit card or cash).
CLICK HERE TO DONATE MEALS OR HELP SPONSOR EVENT
You can still donate meals for those in uniform (firefighters, police officers, Scouts, color guard) who help make this event a success. And you can still help sponsor the event to offset its significant costs. Thank you to those who have!
As usual, the fun will include...
- Pie 'N Burger Truck - click to buy your ADVANCE DISCOUNT meals now!
- Kona Ice Truck for custom snow cones
- Jones Coffee Roasters cold brew coffee (free! while it lasts)
- Drumline & ROTC Color Guard from Blair High School
- Live music by the Tom Solis Band - back by popular demand!
- Stilt Walker - she's back to entertain and pose for photos!
- Adorable, adoptable dogs from the Pasadena Humane Society’s mobile Wiggle Waggle Waggin'
- Fire Trucks courtesy of the Pasadena Fire Department (emergency permitting)
- Kids' Crafts Table - courtesy of Armory Center for the Arts, graciously donated as always by Chuck Livingstone
- Scout Troop 5 marching with the parade banners
- Ultimate Frisbee in the ball field after lunch
- And our GRAND MARSHALS this year are...
Lance Ito & Peggy York - riding in style in a red '64 Mustang Convertible!
Click image below to download the event map/layout:
Click photo below for a photo gallery from 2017:
WE LOVE OUR SPONSORS!
We're thrilled to announce our newest sponsor - the source of the best coffee: Jones Coffee Roasters!
They're also generously donating their delicious cold brew coffee - free pours at the Picnic while supplies last!
Thanks as always to our neighborhood Armstrong Garden Centers for providing our floral decorations!
And a big thanks to our local Trader Joe's (Arroyo Blvd) for supplying all the water for the event, as usual!
THANK YOU to everyone who has helped support MHNA so far this year! (Updated periodically.)
Laney & Tom Techentin
Glenn Camhi & Paul Felix
Dana & Gina Coates
Ab & Janet Davis
Erika & Brett Foy
Sharon & Mark Freeark
Kristin & Berkeley Harrison
Lance Ito & Peggy York
John & Lori Latta
Lindsey & Dimity Nelson
Teri Shikasho & Bob Boyle
Andy & Liz Wilson
John & Betsy Blue
Robert & Vicki Bond
Marisa Echeverria & Paul Siemens
Rick & Sharon Ellingsen
Lou & Laura Fleming
Jon & Wende Headley
Judy & Neil Kleinman
Jason Lyon & Tim Hartley
Robyn Hetrick & David Mercer
Michael Newkirk & Olivia Garfield
Ryan Panzarello & Christina Earhart
Tony & Barbara Phillips
Carol & Glenn Pomerantz
Hari & Paula Rao
David & Elizabeth Thompson
Letty Valenzuela & Marc LaRiviere
Albert Cohen & Faith Sand
Charles & Linda Collier
Ron & Mary Dederick
David & Judy Denenholz
Roger & Mary Flann
Hugh & Evelyn Gilmartin
Helen Hawekotte & Joe Stewart
Tom & Virginia Jones
Amy Kim & Jeff Kamin
Louis & Helen Pontarelli
John & Charlotte Reith
Varley & Ann Smith
Steve & Robbie Thompson
Jim & Julia Woodward